- India-China: Why is Modi meeting Xi now?, BBC News (26 April 2018)
- Skripal: the weight of evidence, The Interpreter (5 April 2018)
- How Vladimir Putin’s arrogance handed Theresa May a diplomatic coup, CNN (28 March 2018)
- Russia sees murder as a routine political weapon, CapX (6 March 2018)
- ‘Global Britain’ on the Line in the South China Sea, The Interpreter (20 February 2018)
- The growing backlash to Chinese power, Prospect (13 February 2018)
- For a complete list of writings, see here.
Recent blog posts